Bolton College have three Learning Resource Centres (LRCs) at our Deane Road campus, all with state-of-the-art computing facilities, library services, and knowledgeable staff to provide a wealth of information and support during your studies.
We aim to provide a welcoming, comfortable and accessible learning environment to satisfy the different learning needs of users. Here are the resources available:
- Qualified, experienced, knowledgeable and friendly LRC staff
- Independent quiet and group study areas
- Apple Mac computers, Windows PCs and laptops
- 12,000 books relevant to your course of study, including an extensive collection of fiction to read for pleasure
- Self-issue machines for borrowing and returning books
- Access to electronic resources including eAudio and downloadable eBooks, journals, and many relevant databases and information services through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Height-adjustable desks for wheelchair users
- Specialist equipment and software for people with visual impairments
- Interactive White Boards for use by learners and staff
- Overhead TVs to provide easy-to-read visual information
- High-quality printers and scanners
- Check out our online catalogue too
If you'd like to know more about the accessibility of our LRCs via AccessAble: Click here for information on the Deane Road LRCs. Click here for information on the Arts & Construction LRC.
Phone: 01204 482 176