Join one of the largest growing job sectors in the UK! Studying Business and Professional Services allows you to specialise in a range of occupations at a company of your choice. Whether you want to experience the rush of starting your own business or find a career in marketing, finance, management, human resources, business ownership, or customer service, our Business and Professional Services study programmes and Apprenticeships will provide you with a broad range of skills.
Some of the careers you may find yourself in are:
• Business Consultant
• Financial Auditor
• Human Resource Officer
• Local Government Official
• Marketing Coordinator
• Personal Assistant
• Social Media Executive
Become a future business leader by joining the University of Bolton’s EXCEED Programme where you’ll have the opportunity to explore the different disciplines of business such as Accountancy, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Retail and general Business Management. Progress to one of the University’s Business or Accountancy programmes, leading to a host of exciting careers.
• We'll reward your achievements, with trips to The Anderton Centre, the University’s outdoor pursuits centre, and so much more. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh Award.
• Enjoy masterclasses from industry experts & explore a range of business areas in top facilities through the University of Bolton's EXCEED Programme.
• Learn directly from industry professionals who have worked in business services so they can pass on their extensive knowledge and experience.
• Work experience opportunities are available for students in a range of exciting business-related settings.
• We also have a wide range of events throughout the year, including showcases, enterprise activities and cultural celebrations.