Did you know that the construction output in the UK totals more than £110 billion per year? Our professional building programmes open up a variety of opportunities and could be your ticket to a higher-level carer in architecture, civil engineering, building surveying and construction management.
Our Professional Building programmes could be your route to a career working as a:
• Building Surveyor
• Building Services Engineer
• Civil or Structural Engineer
• Quantity Surveyor
• Site Manager
Deane Road Campus
• Our Professional Building programme has a high success rate with 80% of our students progressing to university and the rest going into self-employment, working full-time or doing an Apprenticeship.
• We'll reward your achievements, with trips to The Anderton Centre, the University’s outdoor pursuits centre, and so much more. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh Award.
• Work experience opportunities are available for students with prestigious companies such as Laing O’Rourke among other construction companies.
• Take advantage of excellent enrichment events and activities such as trips to construction sites to see exactly how things work.
We offer Civil Engineering HNC and HND courses as a clear progression route. Click here to learn more. We also have clear progression routes in partnership with the University of Bolton.
• We also have a wide range of events throughout the year, including showcases, enterprise activities and cultural celebrations.