Join the ranks of the UK’s finest men and women with a career in the Public Services!
Our courses are designed to help you pass the selection process for sectors such as the Police, Fire Service, Armed Forces and the Prison Service. However, a Public Services qualification will open up more doors for you, including immigration , criminology, intelligence and support work.
Here are some of the roles you might find yourself in:
• Border Control Officer
• Civil Servant
• Fire Fighter
• Intelligence Officer
• Member of the Royal Air Force
• Member of the Royal Marines
• Member of the Royal Navy
• Police Officer
• Prison Officer
Become a future Lawyer by joining the University of Bolton’s EXCEED Programme where you’ll have the opportunity to access law facilities such as a specialist law library and a state-of-the art moot court room. Take exciting masterclasses from industry experts and progress to a HND in Public Services.
• We'll reward your achievements, with trips to The Anderton Centre, the University’s outdoor pursuits centre, and so much more. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh Award.
• Our tutors are highly experienced including a former Police Officer and ex-Marine so you can expect to be taught within a disciplined environment.
• Enjoy masterclasses from industry experts & explore a range of public services and law areas in top facilities through the University of Bolton's EXCEED Programme.
• Work experience opportunities are available for students a range of exciting public service settings.
• Take advantage of excellent enrichment events and activities such as Battlefield Sports and Army Residentials.
• We also have a wide range of events throughout the year, including showcases, enterprise activities and cultural celebrations.