The Benefits of an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships offer great opportunities for people of all ages; an Apprenticeship is a job with training to industry standards, enabling you to enter a recognised occupation. All Apprenticeships are employer led, and as well as providing long term earnings, they also give you the ability to progress.
• You’ll earn a wage as you’re learning and are entitled to paid holidays.
• You can earn 10% more after studying on a Level 3 Apprenticeship than if you went straight in to work.
• 90% of apprentices remain in employment, either with their current employer or another company.
• 85% of employers participate in Apprenticeship programmes and consider them a good thing.
• You can train to post graduate level without incurring any university fees.
• By passing an independent End Point Assessment, you will join thousands of people acquiring a modern and recognised qualification.
Our Apprenticeship programmes will give you vital hands-on experience, learning from real life situations, with the guidance of industry professionals. You’ll gain the skills and confidence needed to excel in your chosen
A Plastering Apprenticeship is a great way to learn a very specific skill that will set you up for a rewarding career.
You’ll learn the technicalities and skills required to plaster, including dry lining and fibrous plastering, which will allow you to create designs and patterns unique to you.
You will be taught by industry-experienced tutors in workshops that reflect the workplace. You will also have the opportunity to compete in national skills competitions, such as SkillBuild.
The course is a great way to build on your skills and gain a recognised qualification whilst also earning a salary.