Engineering plays a huge role in driving our economy and providing key solutions to some of the major global challenges. With a rising demand for skilled workers, there isn't a better time to join this industry. Once qualified, you could earn up to £47,000 per year.
Find yourself a career as an:
• Aerospace Engineer
• Air condition Engineer
• Biomedical Engineer
• Electronics Engineer
• Marine Engineer
• Mechanical Engineer
• Nuclear Engineer
Become a future engineer by joining the University of Bolton’s EXCEED Programme where you’ll have the opportunity to access the National Centre for Motorsport Engineering (NCME), dedicated Engineering laboratories and a range of industry-standard equipment. Take exciting masterclasses from industry experts and progress to one of the University’s Civil or General or Electrical Engineering HNCs or HNCs or one of the Civil, Mechanical or Electrical & Electronic Engineering programmes, leading to a host of exciting careers.
• We have a dedicated pioneering £4.3 million STEM centre with industry standard equipment which will provide you with all the skills you need to succeed in Engineering.
• We've collaborated with nearly 100 employers regionally and nationally to help us tailor a curriculum that's as innovative as you are.
• We'll reward your achievements, with trips to The Anderton Centre, the University’s outdoor pursuits centre, and so much more. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh Award.
• Enjoy masterclasses from industry experts & explore a range of engineering areas in top facilities through the University of Bolton's EXCEED Programme.
• Work experience opportunities are available for students in a range of exciting engineering-related settings.
• Take advantage of excellent enrichment events and activities such as trips to national Motorsports events, taking part in regional competitions and more.